Wednesday 6 June 2012

Back into the swing of things!

Well hello again!  Seems like it's been a while!  Things have been a little hectic around here the last couple of weeks.  I am proud to say that I have successfully completed my second half marathon in 1:58:43!  Fourteen minutes faster than my first attempt.  I also ran a 10.55km race this past weekend and placed 12th with a time of 57:44.  Now that I am in taper down/recovery mode I am finding a little extra time.
I haven't really started any new projects, though I have several anxiously waiting.  I have however managed to add to the list with some great yard sale finds.  For example, I picked up a pair of these for $10 each.  I love the "shutter look" on the doors!

My plans are to trim out the bottom and add some feet so they are raised.  So far I have applied a couple of coats of primer.  I purchased some paint today and aim to tackle this soon.  When finished they will reside in our family room.
Thanks for stopping by!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment